I know, they’re so cute!
Such a pretty Saturday, the day before Easter. Clear blue skies, birds tweeting . . . I feel light-hearted so I’m thinking maybe today’s post could be something light and airy. Marshmallow peeps for the soul.
Or something. 🙂
I’ve written ninety blog posts (!!!) since starting this thing. How did that happen??!! I can’t even remember but that’s okay. I have a lot of favorites and thought maybe I could share a few of those; skip down memory lane, as it were.
Oh! By the way! I learned something nifty just this morning: if you Google “EFFIN’ ALBERT”, guess what shows up?
And now, dear readers, here are a few of my favorite things relative to this little blog; as of today and in no particular order and oh yeah, by the way, the following lists are far from comprehensive! Perhaps I’ll post another ‘Favorite Fives’ some time; fodder for another delightfully diaphanous day. . .
5 of my favorite blog posts:
1) /anybody-reads-this-i-shall-shit-my-pants/ My very first blog post. June 5, 2013.
2) /i-missed-my-chance-to-poop-in-cordoba-putputt/ My ode to AbsoluteWrite and the awesome people there.
3) /once-a-prick-always-a-prick/ A huge lapse in confidence relative to CHERRY; a huge thank you to the responders of that post. . .
4) /crazy-days-etc-etc/ Just silly. kk having fun. Kind of like today. 🙂
5) /now-what/ Knee deep in EFFIN’ ALBERT, I was struggling to write ‘The Perfect Ending’
5 favorite blog titles:
1) Eviscerate me, Chuck Wendig
2) do a body justice
3) by my self
4) Unclenching Butts in 3. . .2. . .1
5) Life and death in a parking lot.
What the hay–5 more:
5 fav things my beloved readers have written to me:
1) One agent saying no means nothing. The one who says yes will mean everything.
2) He’s a good character. A bastard. The baddie. And even better, the novel is written from the baddie’s POV. And that, my lovely, is unique.
3) I like you more and more as time goes on, kk.
4) You’re such a sweetheart. I think you helped my butt unclench.
5) I don’t think there’s near enough death-by-a-troop-of-angry-baboons in literature.
5 favorite blog topics. Important, maybe. Yeah. Important to me.:
2) EFFIN’ ALBERT
4) Dealing with cancer
5) ❤ You guys. ❤